Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Mommy Blahs

I have had a bad case of what I will just call the "mommy blahs" lately. You know, it's the mommy mode 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I am actually doing better the last couple of days, but cabin fever has totally settled in, and we are trying to banish it.  I hope the weather stays fairly decent, because the kids and I are finally starting to venture out.  We are yelling at winter, "You can't keep us in anymore!  We're not afraid of you!"  
Ha!
Take that!
I will get out to start planting soon. 
Strawberries (lots of these)
Fruit trees
Cold garden things like peas and spinach. 
You should too.  Do obnoxious things like wear flip-flops and no jacket.  That'll sure show winter that we don't want it back anytime soon!



Just some pics of the kiddos and me.
Peace

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

I love it...."mommy blahs"!! haha you have a way of blogging that speaks for the way that we are feeling and can all relate to! :)
Your pics are so cute here, love them!

Telena said...

I did wear shorts and flip flops to the grocery store the other day. It was SO cold! But I sure told winter where to go.