Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Meteor

The girl announced loudly to me today that she is "METEOR". 
"You are meteor?" I ask just to be sure I heard her correct.
"Yes, mom," shooting a look at me like I am not so bright. 
"You know, like "the boy" is biggest, I am meteor, and "the small" boy is smallest... Oh and the "smaller boy" is the smallest too.  But I am METEOR."
So that was cleared right up!  She is so adorable. 
By the way she did she the boy's names, just in case you were wondering.  But I can't post them here.  I know I have way too many blogstalkers.  Ha ha ha.  Just kidding. 

2 comments:

Melody said...

I love that little girl and he amusing comments. A book should be written about the funny things your kids say. I love them all and you too.

Darla said...

Love her face, I want to kiss it off! What great logic, she must take after her grandpa. You've got darling kids, but someday I wish you'd disclose what names you bless them with!