Friday, March 18, 2011

The Potty Train



The girl has done wonderfully with no potty accidents for a few weeks.  The last three days, though, she has had a few accidents.  After her second accident today, I went into the bathroom to help her out and inquire about what was going on. 
"So, honey, what is going on with you lately?" I asked.
She got very somber and her voice was a little shaky when she replied, "Mom, I just think it is (the boy's)(she obviously says the boys name) fault.  He just took it from me and I just want it back, because it was his problem but now it's mine and I just want it back..."
Whoa.
Random rambling.
What the heck is this girl saying?
I tried to clarify- "Honey, what are you talking about.  What do you want back?"

"He took it and I just want it back so I don't have accidents anymore, mom. The 'POTTY TRAIN'."

Oh, thanks for clarifying there hon.


I thought about buying her her very own toy train so that we wouldn't be worried about accidents with her anymore.  But maybe she oughtta figure this one out on her own?
 
I just love my little angel girl.

2 comments:

Amber said...

lol we have a ton of trains here so if you want one you are more than welcome to take one from here.:)

Jared and Amy said...

So stinking cute!