Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Poopy dayz













I am so sick of poop. I quess I just need to vent. I am constantly cleaning up poop here. The girl just pooped her pants, which she has been doing on occasion lately.

The boy, yes the boy, is STILL not potty trained and has at least one poopy accident a day. Most likely 2 or 3. Yes, believe it or not he is over 5 and still can't make it to the toilet. He pees in his pants 5-6 times a day on top of the other accidents.
I don't know what else there is to do. I am seriously considering pysciatric help. For him. (Maybe for me too). You would think he can do this by now. I have been potty training for nearly 3 years now and I am so sick of it I could slit my wrists! I just feel like I am at the end of my rope here and I don't know what to do.

Positive reinforcement- check.

Negative reinforcement- check.

Sticker charts- check.

Prizes- check.

Money bribe- check.

Cold showers- check.

Spankin's- check.

Taking away privelidges- check.

Spending quality one on one time with him and him alone- check.

Treats- check.

Potty watch- check.
Dr. advice- check.

Timer- check.

He cleans out his own underwear- check. (I accidentally turned him into a germ-a-phobe by this one. Oh well, just like his mom I guess)

Frieking out- check.

Pulling out my hair by the roots- check.

Seriously I don't know what else to do. What if I have the baby and none of my kids can go poop in the potty??????? AAAAUUUUUUUGGGGHH!!!!

Help me.

Somebody just take him and give him back when it's done! I love my kids to death, but I am having such a hard time right now.

By the way, this morning the girl was trying to convince me to let her go to Jesus' house.

"I promise I will be good mommy. I won't have any accidents today. I will be so nice to him, because I love him."

I really had to beg her to stay with me. Don't you just want to eat her, she's so cute!

6 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

I guess I would ask for a referral if you truly have been through the extensive list you provided in your post. Why wait? Stop putting yourself through this tourcher. Just consult the experts. What could it hurt? My potty training career lasted a week and it was over. It was one of the worst weeks of my life. I can't imagine your misery with this.

Ben and Kelli said...

SO sorry about all the poops. And Ben and I are loving what the girl said!!! You must teach them well if she's coming up with stuff like that out of her pretty little head!!!

Melonie Harris said...

My goodness girl!!! I don't have any idea!!! My days are coming soon!! Yikes!!! Good luck!

Melody said...

Settled. The boy comes to grandmas. The End.

Lance said...

Grandma can take the boy? - check

Rory & Lori said...

I love reading your blog. It makes me feel good. Potty training-not so fun. Kaemon pooped at Ross today. You're such a good mom-obviously God thinks so, too. :)