Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Birthday




Happy Birthday to the man (yesterday).


He is the awesomest, and I just want him to know how much I love him. The kids are crazy about him. Here are some things that I just love about him.




1. If he doesn't know the words to a song (which is most of the time) he makes them up, without skipping a beat!




2. He calls our van "the truck". I think it makes it feel more "manly" to him.




3. Since I have been pregnant, I think he has made it his mission to see that I don't have to do the dishes. He really is great about keeping up with the kitchen. (Although I still do them- we have a family of 5 they need to be done often)




4. He is great about helping out with the laundry. He can not get the whole color separation thing right, but no matter how much I complain about how he does it wrong, he still helps. I need to keep my big mouth shut, because I really like him helping out.




5. He is great to help other people when they need it. He loves helping his dad with whatever his dad is doing, mainly because he loves to be around his dad, but he is so generous to help others whenever they are in need.




6. He is so great to me, and is always looking for ways to make me smile.




7. He makes super cute babies!!! (even though we may not have planned them all)




8. He is a hard worker and believes in the value of work.




9. He is just so dang fun to be around. Most of the time.




10. He has a great listening ear and will listen to me ramble on and on (which I tend to do). This is excellent, because I really love to talk. He seems to never get bored about what I have to say. (unless there is a Jazz game on- I've just learned to not talk to him during these times.)




Happy Birthday the man, I hope it was great for you. Your family sure thinks the world of you.




2 comments:

Melody said...

I think the MAN is quite awesome myself. My daughter got a great catch and I couldn't have asked for a better husband for her. I love him a lot. And just for the record, those kids are the cutest and most beautiful. No prejudice on my part I can assure you. I'm just sayin'............

Tracey said...

What a great post!! I love the man as well! He was the cutest little Brother! He has a great heart but then how could he not, he learned things from his older sis...hehehe!
I hope he had a great birthday! I called and fortunatly you had not left for your hot date yet...hehehe..I have become a 24 junkie too it's all good! LOVE to your beautiful family!!