Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday







Merry Christmas



everyone!!! I have been so lazy this year. I never threw my annual holiday party. I didn't send Christmas cards. Not even a family picture. So this is your Christmas card. Sorry I didn't get them out. I have been so tired lately. And this Christmas really just crept up on me.

The boy gave me a really great early Christmas present yesterday. I had just got through cleaning the bathrooms when he came in to wash his hands. He looked left, he looked right, then stated, "Mommy, the bathroom looks nice!"

I know it doesn't sound like much, but to me it meant a lot. A non-observant 5-yr-old boy noticing that the bathroom is clean is a big deal. (Although it could have been because the bathroom was so dirty in the first place- but pretend you didn't just read that)

Oh well hope all your holidays are joyful and full of family and friends!
We will be spending Christmas here and both of the grandparents should be coming to visit. We are all excited.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Thank you for my card!! It is the best one.... I thought I would be so good this year and send a postcard size but I cannot find stamps now! huh....Whats a mommy gonna do?? If it is not one thing it's another...Treasure the moments the little ones notice what you do...we wish you and your family a merry Christmas...maybe you will get a card from us??

Melody said...

And a joyous visit it was, too. What a cute little family.