Thursday, October 29, 2009

Some pics

Here: I know I am behind on adding pictures so here are a few from the summer

This is at antelope island with the man's parents. This is about as good a family picture as we get.















This one is at a cute little fish farm,also with the man's parents.







The following pics are of my sweet little birthday boy who turned 1 this summer. You're right. I am a horrible mom for not blogging about it sooner. But at least we didn't forget to celebrate the birthday. Hey I gotta set the sights a little low for a while. Just look how stinkin' cute he is!!!! I just love him.



















And some more random summer pics...











ENJOY



5 comments:

Amber said...

Your kids are beautiful.

Tracey said...

I thank you for sharing!! SO hard to live far from you! Take care and know you are loved and you have the cutest family ever!!

Nyree said...

It's true... your kids are darling!

Ben and Kelli said...

Love the smallish boy eating his birthday cake!!

Kristin Sokol said...

You have thee cutest kids. There I said it.