Thursday, October 09, 2008

My Girl


My girl is just the most darling little spitfire ever. I just have to say a little about my girl. If there are no other girls in my family she will be spoiled.
The man claims that she already is.
She loves to find trouble.
Her smile can light up a room, and is super contagious.
She is currently potty-training and she is doing OkAy. Not great, but OkAy.
She seems to think that she has to get completely naked when going potty.
Every time.
She also thinks that everything that is pink belongs to her.
The phrase, "I want my pink one mommy," has been completely worn out in this house.
It doesn't matter what it is, if it's pink, it now belongs to her.
A library book.
A piece of candy.
A blanket (to be fair, most of the pink blankets are hers).
I took her to the store today. She was standing at the end of the cart hanging on and grabbing random pink things from the shelf and throwing them into the cart.
They were pink so they were hers. Right?
The world revolves around her.

Yes it does.

Whenever it's not revolving around the boy...

We sure love you, the girl!

2 comments:

Jared and Amy said...

Super cute pictures!!!

Kristin Sokol said...

I think we would have a problem if we got our girls together, because my girl KNOWS that everything pink is hers.

Your girl is such a cutie. Reminds me of you when we were little