Monday, October 27, 2008

Little Spooks

Well it's about time I post again. Life is crazy at this time. We just had a couple of halloween parties. Here is some excellent footage of the one we hosted. Yes this is the man getting busted. They finally found his stash. Just kidding, we have a cop friend that was invited to our party but couldn't come because he was on duty. So he came with lights and sirens and all and crashed the party. Then I told him he should handcuff the man. It was actually very spontaneous. They both started running and this is what happened.











Here are the darling kiddos (at another party- one more suitable for children)



8 comments:

Sara Boulter said...

How fun!! Love the video, hilarious.

What the heck are you!? I can't zoom in to figure it out.

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

That video was so funny! I hope all the neighbors saw that! And even asked you about it too!
Thank you for your comment on our blog by the way! Even if most people tell me i m still small, i feel as big as a whale:( ...i guess its normal huh!
-Annie

Tracey said...

Lance you should know by now that you are always guilty of something HAHA,
Love you guys!! I am impressed you had a party of your own! Take care!!

treehugger said...

BTW I am MEDUSA. I thought it was pretty clever. And yes, the neighbors did see it and one came right over about 30 minutes later to make sure I was okay, because "I saw what happened". Good Times, Good Times. We got quite a laugh out of that!

Melody said...

Not right that I should be the 5th in line for commenting on this blog; especially since I checked it right before I left for work (0530) and it had nothing new on it. Looks like a fun party. Too bad I wasn't invited. Love you guys alot.

The Sayamas said...

What cute little kids you have! I love their costumes! When was your baby born, you looked so cute pregnant last time I saw you. I'm glad you found us! :)

Jared and Amy said...

The girl's costume turned out darling!! Great work!

Heather Williams said...

Okay Kara, so your costume is awesome. You look soo tan. I love the blog, seriously. Anyways, just thought I'd let you know I was checkin your "so true to life" blog...not that I've experienced any of this even close...yet, but it seems so true nonetheless. So, I guess I'll see you here in a little bit for some geetar.

heather