Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A Whale of a Belly!

Can I just say that I am huge. My belly pokes out far enough to reach to China. The baby could possibly be resting easy in a different zip code than the one I am currently in. I hope the baby decides to make an appearance soon. I don't know how much longer my skin can stay this stretched out. I am getting super excited.



For those of you who don't know...

I got a guitar for my birthday this year. I have always wanted to learn to play. I am totally stoked about it too, but as of late, I have had to put this on hold, because I can't even hold the guitar properly in front of my gargantuan midsection. I will be starting right back up just as soon as I can though. Wish me luck, this is not an easy talent to obtain!!

So there's my update. No baby yet, and the kiddos are doing just great.

4 comments:

Erika W said...

That is a pretty good sized belly you've got going on there. Mine isn't too far behind, but I still have 7 weeks to go. I shudder to think how big I'll be when the end is finally near. Hope you get the kid out soon - I know how awful that waiting game can be! Exciting, but aggrivating at the same time.

Melody said...

I missed the boat on being the first to respond to the new blog. Take three steps and you will be in one city and the baby will be in another. You could be the umbrella to keep off the sunshine or rain off your feet. I still think you are darling and I love you.

Anonymous said...

You are huge, I won't lie. I do not envy you, and am ever so grateful that I have never gone that far into my pregnancies... 18 days early w/ both. I hope the little one comes out soon!

Kristin Sokol said...

So I went down to my friend's house the other day to see if she was still pregnant and she was. She, like you didn't really look human anymore. She came outside to talk to me. She sat on her porch chair and....SPLASH. Her water broke. Had the baby three hours later.

You are welcome, that's what I said to her. I, of course took full credit for breaking her water.

So hang in there, things could change any time.