Sunday, August 24, 2008

A New Journey


Wow. A HUMONGOUS thank you to my angelic mother who came to stay with me to help out after I had the baby. Where would we be without our mothers? I still have not gone solo yet, so tomorrow is the big day. I'm sure there will be a few tears. I will really need all the help I can get so wish me all a good luck with that.

3 Kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just still can't believe it. I remember thinking that I would never be at this stage in my life. I always knew I wanted children, it just seemed so far away. Now I am a mother of 3. Let's hope by the end of the week I still have 3 children (in tact). I am starting on this new road in my journey through life and it's exciting, but a little scary too. How the heck am I going to handle it? I know I'll get by (sometimes just barely), but it will all work out.

I am just so glad I have the most fabulous man in the world by my side. The Man is so patient with the children and so good to help (I just need to point out what needs to be done). I couldn't dream of doing this with anyone else. My heart totally belongs to him.

I still don't know what to call this new baby. I like Amber's idea of calling him "boy2". I've also thought about "smaller boy". So let's put it to a vote. Weigh in everyone. By the way, his is so great. He only really fusses when he is hungry. He has just been such a peaceful baby. Maybe the man and I really are going to catch a break and get a calmer version of the other 2. There's always hope right?

Well, here I go...

5 comments:

Melody said...

A huge YOUR WELCOME from your mom. It was my pleasure to be able to help you. You know I would do anything to spend time with my grandkids. I still think you should call the little one, the "smallish boy". That is my vote. Love you lots.

Sara Boulter said...

I vote "smallish" too. Oh, I love him. I wanna smell him. I wanna eat him. Let me. Now.


I suck at calling you back.

Anonymous said...

Kara I am so happy for you and my bro. You two are the cutest parents and your children are adorable. Hang onto every moment you can before you know it they are grown and trying to leave the house and be on their own.
Smallish boy is very handsome

Love ya
Tracey

Kristin Sokol said...

I also vote for smallish boy.

Three kids. Yeah, I'd be scared too.

Just act like everything is normal. Don't let the universe smell your fear.

Anonymous said...

ok so i bet ur shocked that i have looked at the blog, but since u told me how to put it in the header place i remember to look. i love "smallish boy" its darling. not as darling as he is though. i can't wait to see him and the other 2. i miss them (and u) so much! ur a great mother and always will be. i love u.