Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Guest Post

Hey, I'm guest blogging over here today.  This is one of my best friend's blog.  We were next door neighbors until my family and I moved to a different state.  It's difficult not being so near to her.  She is in the same stage I am with small children, in fact they are all the same ages.  It was awesome having someone to relate to day in and day out.  Check out her other posts.  They are all inspiring and helpful and so positive!  Here is another link so you can bookmark it!


www.mygreatesttreasurescallmemom.blogspot.com


Peace Out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a really great job! I loved it. :)

The Ollies said...

Ha ha! Loved it. Glad I'm not the only mom who makes "disgusting" dinners (seriously, that's the exact word I hear almost every day).