Saturday, February 19, 2011

DIY

Oh My Gosh!!!!!  I am totally addicted to DIY blogs.  I stumbled upon one the other day and she had links to a bunch of others.  I was ecstatic to find people that were totally as cheap as I am.  And they have cute homes and the stuff they do... oh okay so I put some links in the right column of my blog.  So check 'em out if you want to. 

But be forewarned. You may need a few hours.  I know I have already got a few projects lined up for myself.  You know- in like 5 years when I finally have some free-time again.  No but seriously. 

Okay remember about my new blog.  Keep checking it out so I feel like it's worthwile.  I guess I will have to keep putting in plugs for it every so often.  Here is the link to it.

Peace Out everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my favorite is http://www.makeit-loveit.com/ she has super cute ideas and easy tutorials! I can seriously spend hours and hours on her blog alone, plus she has a lot of links to others as well! I totally understand your addiction! when I have a real house to decorate and free time, I'll be all over it, lol! but in the meantime I'll make the smaller simpler crafts.