Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pics







































One may notice the girl being conspicously absent from this slew of pictures. Well she was gone for a week with her Auntie and cousins having lots of fun for a week. Thanks Auntie!!!
Also can you spot the boy hitting his first ball in a T-ball game? We are excited that he is getting so old and grown-up. He has graduated from preschool and will be starting Kindergarten. What a great helper he is to me.
The smallest boy has gotten so big already. We all just love him.
I also have to give a shout out to the USA soccer team in the WORLD CUP!!!! GO USA!!!! We just love soccer here and the man is fanatical about it, so we know all the stats and scores of all the games. I should have thrown a big "World Cup" party, but I had a lot of other things going on at the time... more about that later. But in four years, if we are not attending the world cup matches in Brazil, then there will be a huge bash at our place for sure!!!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Kara, you are the cutest! I love reading your posts! You write so fun!

Melody said...

I love the pictures. What cute grandsons I have. I am so excited to have them closer. Hurry and get down here. Love you all.