Thursday, June 24, 2010

Good News??



The Man just got a job in UTAH!!!! So our house is now up for sale. He put in his 2-week notice this last monday. We are moving back home. I have been excited about this possibility for the last little while, but now that it is here, it is really kind of sad. This has been our home for the last 7 years.
All our friends are here.
Our lives are here.
This is where our family began. The Man and I were a little family when we got married I guess, but not like this.
Now we are a FAMILY.
4 kids and almost 10 years later.
The Man has loved his job and his co-workers.
I have loved the friends I have made here.
I don't want this part of my life to end.

At the same time I am excited to be closer to family. To hang out more with my brothers and sister. To be able to call my mom when I am having a hard day with the kids. Living here has made me stronger and more independent and I have grown in ways I didn't know I could have. My life for sure won't be any easier, but I am excited for new possibilities and new friends.

I sure love my Poke friends- don't feel like we're done, cuz we're not! I will be back to visit. I hope that is a good thing for you. I don't think they'll miss me during sacrament, when they actually get to HEAR the speakers. Good Luck to our new ward.

Oh ya- we gotta sell the house first. I'll be staying behind by myself. With the 4 kids. Whew. OVERWHELMING!!! So tell everyone you know about this darling house that is for sale. Here are my pics. and a link to the post:


Wish me luck on our new adventure. I will still be posting and all, but maybe not so much. I don't know how busy I'll be until I sell the house.









5 comments:

Shauna said...

How fun to be moving back home! Selling a house...hmmm...not so fun, but hopefully it sells quick! It looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh, It's so clean! I guess I'm happy for you! I hate moving and selling a house, so that's why I say "I guess!" But maybe your next house in Utah will be your forever home and so you will never have to do it again! I'm happy you will be closer to family. Good luck!

Melody said...

This is one happy grandma but I worry about my darling daughter having to handle things by herself with 4 children in tow. I guess I will be making a few trips up north. I love you my cute little family.

Ruth J said...

YEAH!!!!! You are coming home!!!!! Where did "The Man" get a job?? Where in Utah are you coming to?

Are you guys coming down for the reunion on the 9th-10th-11th?

Angie said...

Congrats and good luck! I love the green in your kitchen! I'll spread the word about your house. We'll miss you guys.