Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update

Just a quick update for our families.


The boy has learned to tie knots. Great. I find knots everywhere. Knots are set-up as booby traps when I open my master bathroom door. Knots are trying to keep me from opening my drawers on my dresser. You'd think he was a boy scout. Soon enough.










The girl is totally the "POTTY PRINCESS". She has done such an awesome job being potty trained. She hasn't had an accident for almost a week and will just run in and go when she needs to. Wow is this what potty trained means? We are still struggling with they boy.
The girls favorite shoes are her sunday shoes. She wears them everywhere. She even wears them all day around the house. It's pretty cute.










The smallish boy has become a crawling vampire. On Sunday we discovered that his eye teeth have broken through. Not his top front teeth. Yep just the "vampire" teeth. I will try to get a pic of that soon. He also started crawling last sunday. He is still ever so slow and still working out the kinks, but he crawls! and he can get to where he wants to go. I really have my hands full now. Wish me luck and enjoy the pictures! PEACE.

5 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

You really do have some cute kids. I don't just say that to everyone. I just love the first pic of the boy with the crazy look in his eyes....I love it!

Tracey said...

Oh my goodness I am totally loving the fact that I am an aunt to the cutest kids ever (well besides my own) Love the Pictures!! Love the stories!! Good luck with the 3rd one crawling, You are doing a great job!! Love you guys!!

Melonie Harris said...

My goodness!!!!! Taya isn't even crawling yet!!! Well I guess you do have your hands full!!! Congrats on the potty trained!!

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love the pic of them in the bath

Kris said...

Your kids are darling!