Friday, March 27, 2009

Question

I was wondering if I should reveal the names of my children. What's the fun in coming up with cool names for the kids if I just call the the boy, the girl, etc... But I know I have at least one major blog stalker, but it's just mongee. And only yesterday I was talking about that nice man with the red slits for eyes and the little black horns that has been an avid weirdo blog stalker who has really taken an interest in my kids, but other than those two really. What do you guys think? I have a poll going on so vote in it.

5 comments:

Ben and Kelli said...

I voted no because, although your children's names are darling, I really enjoy reading all about the boy and the girl and the smallish boy... makes it interesting!

Melody said...

I'm not sure I like being in the same category as the little man with red slits for eyes and black horns. I have to vote no for that too. It's all about that names being changed to protect the innocent and the not so innocent.

Unknown said...

I think it makes it a little more fun reading your blog!! Your soo creative!!

Anonymous said...

I voted yes, because I forget what your kids names are :) If your last name isn't on there, there is not any harm in it, right?

Jared and Amy said...

Well...I guess you can figure out my thoughts on it!!! :)
I vote no!! Too many wierdos....no I wasn't talking about your mom!!
Just kidding Melody! :)