Tuesday, June 10, 2008

DISNEYLAND

We went to DISNEYLAND a few weeks ago as a family and had a blast! The boy loved every part of the vacation and is still asking me when we can go ride on a plane next. He also tells me he wants to go back to the hotel. I think he means he wants to live there. The other day as we were all sitting down to dinner, the boy says,

"Dad,"

"Yea buddy?"

As he says this next part he gets pretty quiet and puts his head down so that he is looking at the floor.

"I think I kind of like Minnie Mouse"



Other than being ashamed of liking Minnie, he got to see his favorite character: Donald Duck. Unfortunately it was only on a float. We never did see him just hanging around.



The girl was head over heels for the disney princess'. I think she must group herself with them. She does seem to think that she can get whatever she wants. She is talking up a storm and just growing up so fast. I can't believe she'll be 2 next month.



Well it's been almost 6 weeks for the man's collar bone. I told him he better be praying the healing process is done, because I will not lighten the load any longer. That might be a bit dramatic, but try being in the middle of your third trimester! I'll show YOU tough.








5 comments:

Jared and Amy said...

It's about time you updated your blog!!!
I love your pictures!

Melody said...

Finally an updated blog from the cutest blogging family. Always such cute pics and great verbage. Love this son of a blogging family.

Sara Boulter said...

I have so many thoughts about this post....

1. Your kids are so stinkin cute.

2. You have TWO freakin' kids and another one on the way! Does that blow your mind?

3. You're pregnant! I want to see more of that belly! Show me. When are you due?

4. Tell Lance to suck it up and stop being a baby. That whole broken collar bone crap won't work anymore.

5. Come visit. Or tell me how to get to your house. Now dammit.

Chris and Em said...

Kara, I found your cute little family blog and I LOVE it. What a great way to keep in touch with family huh?? Since I don't see ANYBODY!! Such cute pictures! Glad to here life is going great!!

Kristin Sokol said...

I love that you call your kids by thier genders. It's so...tender.

I'm glad you found my blog. Now we can keep in touch with very little effort, that's what I am into. My kids suck what little effort I have out of me. What's left over I leave for blogging.

I didn't realize when I was little, but being a mom is hard and takes a great deal of effort. Good luck with your third. You are a rock star.