Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Valentines Day





There are so many things to love. I am glad there is a day set aside to celebrate those things in our lives. Here is my list of just a few things that I love.

My AMAZING Hubby, my better half, my sweetheart, my best friend. I wouldn't want to be traveling this fantastic journey of life with anyone else.

My active and sweet little 3-year old boy. He brightens my day, everyday!

My enormously gorgeous spitfire 20 mo. old little girl. She is stubborn and likes to have things her way. In a lot of ways she is like her mommy.

The new little life inside my belly. THAT'S RIGHT: I am pregnant! WAHOO. I am still pretty sick but we're just stoked!

My friends and family.

My Blondy beautiful dog.

Twizzlers NIBS

Sour punch straws

Jack Johnson music

My garden (or now: the idea of my garden)

Bubble gum balls

Bedtime

Cozy fireplaces in wintertime

Tuesday nights

There's heaps more, but this post could be pages and pages if I go on. I know it's a little late but Happy Valentines Day to all.

3 comments:

Melody said...

Even if no one else visits this blog you should continue it. It is a journal of your family and is very precious. I love to see the cute little imps at random. Keep up the good new. Love,
The Mom

Lance said...

I Agree, I am amazing and I love this blog, keep it up Gorgeous.

Sara Boulter said...

You better keep it up!!!

Congrats to the new baby!!! When are you due? Holy crap, three kids!?

So glad you have new posts. I check back all the time, but you aint got nothin new!!! More please!

Check out my Oliver:
oliverboulter.blogspot.com