Sunday, February 17, 2008

Are we there yet?

Hello. Is anybody out there? Sometimes I feel like this is all for nothing. Does anybody visit my blog still? I know you do mom, but I can send you pics all you want. I want everybody who visits this blog to respond in some way. If I know people are out there and interested in what I have to say, I will continue. Life gets a little hectic sometimes, and just all out busy. I am pulled in so many directions now and it will only get worse with another little one. Well, post a comment, e-mail me, call me or something to let me know I'm not wasting my time here.

6 comments:

Lance said...

I L-O-V-E this BLOG! Keep it up.

Cherae and Brandon said...

woman, or whatever u call urself in this blog, ur blog is absolutely darling. im reading it and wishing i was this talanted to put something together like it. also im thinking you've got some of the cutest kids in the world. with the cutest personalities. i love reading or hearing stories on what they did or said each day. keep up the good work!

Melody said...

Hey..........I left a comment and was the first one to do so. Where did it go???? This blog is blogtastic. It is a great way to keep a journal and let everyone share in the fun. Of course the boy and the girl are the cutest. Keep it up. I love you
The Mom

Sara Boulter said...

KEEP IT! Sheesh!

Talea Sedgwick said...

I read it, even though I talk to you 5 or 6 times a day. It's so cute. I just don't know how you find time to keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!
Every now and then, when I need a Kara fix, I'll check out your blog. I can't believe you're having anoter bay. CONGRATULATIONS! Your kids are so cute and I'm glad you are doing well. Lora