Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Honey, I got it




Honey I got it covered!
Doesn't this sound familiar? It's usually the last comment I hear from The Man right before I catch The Boy doing something he shouldn't.
ie...
Last night I was excited to finally have 2 minutes to myself in the bathroom with the door actually closed tight when all became peacefully quiet for a little too long (see Previous Post #6). I called out to The Man "Hey are you watching The Boy"?

"Honey I got it covered," he yells back.
Cue mommy: enter master bedroom and catch the boy with mommy's make-up all over his face. Although it was dang cute, we've got to work on this "Honey, I've got it covered" situation!


Lost!

As The Boy and I were hanging out in the family room, he slipped in the closet to play the ever-popular "where is The Boy" game. "Honey, where are you?" I called out with feigned interest. The next thing I hear is this sad little voice from the closet, "lost" says the voice.

No comments: