Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Better Mommy

So I have just stumbled upon a few sites I'd like to share.  They've got some awesome ideas for my kids.  I find that I always seem to be in a hurry, even if I don't have to get anywhere!  I don't know where I learned it, but my life seems to be going by way too fast.  Maybe it's because I'm always hurrying things along.  Here are some great ideas that I need to remember that are also important for my children to hear.  Overall the underlying message I wish to be sending to my children is this: You are the most important part of my life.  I love raising you and would love to spend every moment cherishing you and your unique-ness.  I want my children to remember me by the way I made them feel.  Hopefully that will be "cherished and loved".  Not always hurried along.

This first one is my favorite!
19 Things We Should Say To Our Children:
http://thematernallens.blogspot.com/2010/01/they-are-listening.html

And to calm my temper:
8 ways to deal with anger as a parent:
http://www.toddlerapproved.com/2012/03/parenting-moment-eight-ways-to-deal.html

And just for fun, because you can never get enough of that!

Easy Ways to Surprise and Delight Your Children


It's just one post for each link, so if you have kids or grand kids, take the time to read them.  

Peace.

2 comments:

Melody said...

I wonder what my children remember about their mother?????

Lance said...

How did I get so lucky, Kara you are a great mother and Wife. Love you.