Thursday, May 05, 2011

He is my Sunshine

This kid is great.  He is my one respite.  I started potty-training him (even though I was trying to resist it)the middle part of April.  He has done better than either one of the others.  He rarely has accidents now.  He is doing sooooooo good.  I am so proud and happy that he actually caught on!  Now we'll just work on him so that he does not regress.  So anyway, I just thought that I'd share my ONE success story with you!  Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure.



 

3 comments:

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

I love those Kara! Especially that your success flips us off on the first picture! :) Love it!

Ben and Kelli said...

Yay, plus he's so stinking cute in everything he does! You deserve at least ONE potty trained kid! And I love the pic with MY baby in there... little Maxxy.

BoltonBlog said...

Cute! I didn't know you had a blog but I love it!