Monday, May 02, 2011

Birthday Boy








This last month my BABY turned one!  I can hardly believe it.  It seems like yesterday he came barreling out- ALL NATURAL and turned my life upside down.  We all just love him.  He is so smiley.  He is almost always in a good mood. 
He can speed crawl, and the man and I have discussed putting him on the diaper racing track, but since it is outlawed in 49 states, we figured it just might not be that safe.  But there is no doubt our money would be on this guy- he is fast. 
He can stand and walk very wobbly, but he prefers to crawl.  He can get into LOTS of mischief.  I have found that apparently the most interesting thing in my house is, by far, the toilet brush!  He certainly is a curious and inquisitive little guy who has to do and have everything the older brothers and sis has.  Happy Birthday to my baby boy! How I love this guy!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I can't believe your baby is a year old! Time does fly! He is a cutie...You have a beautiful fam!!

Darla said...

Thanks for sharing your cute snapshots. Fun to hear about his personality too. You're a good Mom!

Telena said...

Oh, how I miss you like crazy! Just think, we could have celebrated our baby birthdays together. He is such a cutie.