Thursday, December 02, 2010

Just Because











Just some pics...
The smaller boy is a T-Rex and no-one can tell him otherwise. Whenever he wants anything he either puts the work dinosaur or t-rex in front of the word. He says "Mommy, want t-rex scream" when he wants ice-cream. When I am playing my guitar he wants me to sing dine-dine songs. Or of coarse songs about him as a t-rex. He wants his t-rex cereal in the morning, and he growls when he gets upset. So the top picture here is my little t-rex. We just love him! Keep checking back- I have some pics of the new home to post when I get a little more time.

2 comments:

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

I lvoe those pics! how did you make Cruz ( sorry for the spelling)'s head look all little like that? ;) We miss you guys! Hope we can hang out next week!

treehugger said...

LOL Annie. But seriously some major photoshopping! JK Ha Ha