Monday, August 30, 2010

New Beginnings

I guess the title is kind of redundant. Today was my oldest's first day of school.
Kindergarten.
Oh so cute. I want to say how the years have just flown by, and that there were tears in my eyes, but well there weren't.
Time has gone by pretty fast, but the boy was so ready to go to school. And I was so ready to get him there. Who knows, maybe he'll stop with all the crap. I mean literally. I am so sick of him pooping his pants. Maybe the first year of school will be the thing that does it. Maybe not but let me be delusional for just a minute and just imagine that at least ONE of my children is potty trained.
Aaaahhhh. Well that was sweet.
The imagining, because that's all it seems like it will ever be. A dream.
Oh well Hotmomma- reach for the stars. Well here are some pics of my crazy cuke anyway. Isn't he handsome? Gosh I love him. He's gonna be great in kindergarten!
Love you the boy!!!!!!!










6 comments:

Melonie Harris said...

oh wow!!! That is crazy, you have kids in school!! How is the house coming?? Hope you get to be with your hubby soon!

Tracey said...

Hey cute girl thanks for posting the pics of the cute little man!!! I didn't cry to much when my kids went they were so ready and it was in some ways a nice break for all :)
Still thinking about you and hope all is going well! Hugs and Love sending to you and your family!

Mills Family said...

HI Kara! So so so excited that you are coming home to Utah! I just caught up on your blog here and am loving your cute house! I just know that you will sell it because it is darling! You are such a darling mother too!....and the cutest blogger- I find myself smiling the entire time as I read your posts! Hey, also....I wanted to tell you that I LOVE that picture that you did of me and jayme when she was a tiny baby. I keep it in my family room on my TV stand. I Always have had it out in my family room no matter where we live. It is one of my very favorite picture of all time! So, thank you for that gift so so long ago :) Chat with ya later -

Melody said...

I can't believe that you would cut his hair so short for his 1st day of school (and I guess for the rest of the time until it grows out.) Can't believe that he is in school now. And I do think the time has gone by fast. My baby is 25 and I am still wondering where the time has gone. I love that little boy and all the siblings that go with him.

Darla said...

Your dreams will become reality sooner than you expect, then you'll be wishing for some of those fun childhood days back! keep the faith

Emily said...

That's great that "the boy" started school! I LOVE the days Tyann goes too! It is so quiet around here with just little sweet Lacey. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Keep in touch!