Sunday, April 18, 2010

baby pics















Here are some pics of the new BABY BOY. He was born April 15, at around 10:00 pm. I guess this one will have to be named SMALLEST BOY for purposes of this blog. I don't think I mentioned in the previous post... I had this one all natural. No epidural. I'm pretty proud of that, even though I wasn't really given much choice in the matter. He simply came too quickly. Well things might be a bit slow for a while. I don't know if I'll ever have time again...

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Congrats Kara and Lance! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I want to hear more about not having an epidural! How fast was you labor/why wouldn't they give you one or did you not really want one anyways? What did you name him?

Shauna said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

Oh wow he looks sooooooooooooooooooo GOOD!!! And so do you by the way!!! How the heck can you look like that right after a NATURAL delivery!!!! You re awesome! No idea how you did it!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Melonie Harris said...

wahooo.. congrats!!!! Another boy!!! Party at your house! EVERYDAY!! hahahah well he is soo cute!! Good luck adjusting to one more kiddo!!

Tracey said...

I am in Love!! Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures!! Oh a little something is in the mail on it's way!! Love you!!