Monday, March 27, 2006

The Whole Fam Damly



So I'm sure most of you know, but for those of you who are new to my family let me share a little about us. There's me, who you might already know a little about from the intro. I married a handsome prince charming who we will call 'The Man', and together we have 1 and a half children, a beautiful toddler boy who we will call 'the boy' (real original I know, but it is getting quite late for me and my brain) and a girl on the way. (Bet you can't guess what we'll call her?). And our family wouldn't be complete without me mentioning the Golden Retriever beaut of a dog (don't tell her that, she thinks she's one of the kids).

The boys favorite things right now are birds (deets) and fish (bee-bee). Don't ask where he got the words from. He is simply wild about them now and every time I pick up a pen or pencil it's "bee-bee" from the boy. He LOVES me to draw fish for him. He also digs doing the dishes, playing in water, and anything mommy is doing.

The Man is a picky eater, a tightwad, and a miracle that I love more than anything. He is a super-fabulous daddy and the boy just adores him. So do I. (Most of the time)

Well that's us... so far anyway.

No comments: