Monday, March 27, 2006

Introduction


Whose going to be interested in me anyway? Oh well, I thought it would probably be a good outlet for me and who can resist sneaking in some pictures of the most darling little toddler in the world (to me I guess).
Well, here I am. I am Kara . I am a treehugger. I am a mother. I am a dancer and a lover, and a million other things. I am strong and beautiful. I love candy but hate my darn sweet-tooth. I love gardening, raising the boy, and life. I have a wonderful husband 95% of the time, and a mischevious and fantastic toddler boy 100% of the time (Thank Goodness for naptime). I am a newbie to blogging so try and bear with me until I get it down. Thanks for your interest.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Nice, Good to hear from all of you again. Next time you plan to be in the area we need to get together. It sounds as though all is well with the family, and you desrve it. talk to you soon