Friday, December 14, 2012

Shooting

I am really just at a loss for words just now as I reflect on the events of today.  Today was the Sandy Hook Elementary shootings, where 26 were killed-20 of them children.  CHILDREN.  I have no words to express the feelings I have had today as what happened hits so close to home.  Just know that I hugged my kids a little longer and a little tighter as they came home from school.  I assume you all did the same.  God be with us now! How we need Him in our lives!  I am so grateful to have my family and children here and healthy.

Peace be with us all now, especially those in Conn.

Kara

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

Well said. I have been so sad for all those affected by that horrific day. I am so grateful for the gospel knowledge we have of eternal families!!!!