Sunday, March 07, 2010

Preggo Pics






Because I know you all just can't get enough of my beautiful face, here are a few pics of me. Actually I thought you might want to see my big belly. I took one on Valentines day... hence the heart. But I do love you all.

Also I just wanted to mention that the other day the boy (my hillarious 5-yr-old) was sitting at the table as I was trying to squeeze myself between it and the counter during lunch time. Would you like to know what the little smart-mouth said to me?

"Mom, your belly's getting so big it's becoming a household hazard."

Yeah, thanks 'the boy'.



6 comments:

Melody said...

That is just dang hilarious. He has been taught well. I love you.

The Ollies said...

You look great! Good luck!

headtotoephoto said...

hahaha my word!! that is so funny!! I love what kids say!! You look fabulous!! I can't believe how fast a pregnancy goes when your not the one being pregnant!

Talea Sedgwick said...

Where did he learn that term? He's so funny! Kids are always so honest aren't they, dang it!!

Emily said...

I LOVE the heart picture! So cute!

Heather Williams said...

Kara!!!! You have no idea how many times I've tried to find your blog! Seriously, I'm so glad you found mine (how did you by the way). Anyway, congrats on being prego! Way to go woman! How's the guitar playing coming? I"m sorry I wasn't the best "teacher" ever (if you could even call me that). Anyway, keep in touch and it was SO good to hear from you.

heather