Tuesday, December 25, 2007

VERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello all. I am going to do it "the boy" style and wish everyone a

"Verry Christmas!!!"

The boy has a small little attention span and doesn't completely pay attention to what I'm saying the few times that I have told him to say "Merry Christmas" so what he hears is HIS version of that phrase. I hope Christmas finds you all well and we hope the new year brings many exciting beginnings to all of you.

Here are some Christmas pics for you all to enjoy.


Christmas tornado is almost over:

The Girl is trying to get as many presents in her grasp at one time as possible:

The Man after a long day of putting toys together:
We are all doing "The Christmas March":


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. It looks like the mom got a new camera for Christmas. The photos seem to fit on my screen normally instead of being extremely large. It certainly was a Very Christmas. I enjoyed having the whole clan over for the celebration and I am so thankful for my Family. No one has better kids than I. (We won't even mention the perfection of the grandchildren). I expect lots and lots of pictures since you have graduated to being the first owner of your very own camera. Love to you all,
Mongee